Friday, January 1, 2010

Be - Happy New Year

It's January 1 and Happy Birthday to David!
Hope you all had a nice quiet and easy New Year's Eve. I watched CBC shows until about 11 pm and then went to bed. Mike called us about 11:50 pm to wish us a Happy New Year - he had a few friends over to his house and by the sounds of the background noise they were all having a good time. I was glad to hear he was at his own home and not out and about somewhere. Today should be spent inside and I have plans to pack away all the Christmas decorations etc. It is lightly snowing right now and likely be the same most of the day.
Last night was also the Blue Moon I could not even see the full moon in the sky because it was overcast and snowy. But I heard some more fireworks going off about 9 pm.
Take care and here's to a fresh new year full of eerything good for all of us XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment