Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Be - I concur

Well, I really liked your comments ....it has been good for me as well.
Every day I try to access to check for a message even if I do not actually write a few words myself. There are days when I really do not want to vent so I do not write.
Hey, I was just interrupted by a telephone call from Patty - it was such good timing - she called to tell me they watched the Olympic Torch Parade in Winnipeg today. I cannot believe how quickly the Torch run is crossing the country. I expect that if they are to be in Brandon on Friday as Cathy says, that they are moving into Northern Manitoba for a day or two before heading west to Brandon. More exciting news - they just had the Torch Run update on the TV News and I saw them in Steinbach and Ste Anne - actually they showed about 5 horses ridden by riders riding along a stretch of Highway - no torch in site, and no other people around. It was a bit bizarre..... No pictures of Winnipeg though so I did not see you or Dave, Patty. Cathy be sure to jump up and down or something so I can look for you when they broadcast the Run in Brandon, haha.
I was up to North Bay today to start back with my violin lessons. There is a little girl taking lessons - she must be 7 or 8 years old and she is a real whiz at it - I wish I had that much energy and enthusiasm. Oh well, in meantime I struggle to practice when I can and screach out a few tunes. My poor old arthritic fingers have done well to get me this far so I must be thankful for that.
I am also struggling with decision to keep my car or get rid of it. The lease runs out end of January and I either turn it in, or buy it outright. Would be a stiff price but I need to weigh that against not having my own car. I really could use a lottery winning, so get buying those tickets you guys, OK?
Must run for now. Take care XX

No comments:

Post a Comment