Monday, January 11, 2010

Be - Out of the deep freeze yet?

It appears from the weather forecast I just watched on TV that milder temps are in store for you folks there in Winnipeg. Hope so, as it would be a shame to have to buy more underwear!
Also, by coincidence there was another news item about the increased number of deer invading Killarney Manitoba, and what they intend to do in order to get rid of them all.
Tomorrow is Tuesday, and that means another trip to North Bay for violin. I must admit that I have not been able to practice as much as I should be and it is starting to take a toll on my confidence and dare I say, "interest". What I need is dedicated time - uninterrupted instead of play a tune or half a tune and then do something else and then try to play a few more notes. It is not working, so I must think of a change of some sort.
Mike has gone on winter exercise this week so I must go to his house tomorrow to feed his degus and also his fish. I expect there may be a few dirty dishes in his sink although he has been quite good in keeping up with his housekeeping - he likes to keep things clean and uncluttered - wonder where he learned that?
Well, after all the exciting adventures of last week from you guys, and all the great pictures and updates about the torch run etc, it seems a little dull right now around here. Maybe we all need some down time - we still go to Mothers Mon and Thursday. On Thursday the Care Coordinator from the CCAC will be visiting Mother to do her annual reassessment. They are really behind as it has been almost 18 months since her last visit. Of course Harry will be there to answer all the questions which must include asking Mother about going into a Long Term Care Home. This always invokes great anger and anxiety for Mother and then we have to settle her down. Another good day ...
Well take care

No comments:

Post a Comment