Sunday, January 24, 2010

Be - Updates and all....

Sorry that I have not signed in for about a week - not even to read messages. And this morning I ventured in only to read all about your events and sorry again for what is happening. I am thinking of Loren and wish him well with surgery but more important with recovery and rehabilitation at home. I know how you and Dave have quickly assumed a new role Patty - this seems to be my fortune as well. I also know how much the Play played a role in your life Cathy, but maybe a bit of time off will be good for you?
And in all of this I thought I was having a bad week and feeling sorry for myself. Just goes to show you that life is very fickle indeed. I will be following the blog closer now in hopes of hearing updates from you both, and attenpt to add a few of my own thoughts again. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment