Friday, January 1, 2010

Out with the old and....

in with the new. Happy New Year (and Happy Birthday Dave) Hope everyones dreams come true. We just finished slicing up ham and sausage for the Levy at the Legion this afternoon. It made quite a platter full. I know that Bud ordered a meat tray on top of this so it will be quite something. Instead of just painting the cabinets in the kitchen, Jim tore them off the wall and is re-building them. This could be interesting. I did my usual celebrating last night (in bed before 10 pm) Oh well. I am not exhausted and hung over! I read an article on the 10 best and 10 worst movies of 2009. Of the 20 titles, I had heard of one.... Inglorious Basterds. It was rated the 3rd best movie. I would have put it in the worst. I guess I am just not a movie afficiando. Our Star Choice Bill went up again, and will be going up again in February. Enough is enough. We have got to cut out some of the channels. Trouble is that they always put a channel you want in a package with a lot of garbage. We end up with hundreds of channels and only watch a few of them. The office is starting its weight loss challenge on Monday. I guess I better finish off those 4 boxes of chocolates this weekend! I would like to lose some weight and just don't know if I have the conviction. Time for breakfast (speaking of food) Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment