Thursday, January 14, 2010

passwords

I didn't think I was going to get on for a minute there..... do I have a capital or not?????? It seems that all of us are having "little" problems right now. Sometimes life really does present its own little problems. I have been home sick since noon on Wednesday.. I was "REALLY" sick on Tuesday night, but I felt great on Wednesday morning. By noon on Wednesday I had to go home. I stayed home today ( I wasn't throwing up anymore... I had already thrown up next weeks food anyway..) but my stomache was cramping everytime I moved. Now... I feel okay. Of course, tomorrow is a vacation day for me, but it seems I will be feeling okay for it. There is an East Indian supper here on Saturday. Jim and I were not going because it would have been $70 for the two of us, but it seems that VCC is willing to let board members and their "significant others" attend for $15 each..... that I can afford. I hope to be feeling better by then. I am heading for bed after this ( I know it is early but I really have been feeling crappy) Valdy will be here for 2 days in March. He is our billet, so I said it would be okay for him to stay here for 2 nights. It would really be unreasonable to ask him to move for one night anyway. We certainly don't mind. They need a billet for the next performer now. We are still renovating our kitchen, but I said if they were desperate and didn't mind working around the mess, we were willing to billet. I am really rambling and I am still not feeling great, so I am off to bed.... Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment