Friday, January 8, 2010

Quick note from Neepawa

Jim & I went to the Neepawa ceremony today. (they moved it indoors because it was sooooo cold) All we were able to get were the small red coke bottles, but the woman in the booth told us that they give out other ones on route when it is in the dark. We will try again tonight. Why couldn't we have hosted the summer olympics!! It was -45 with windchill today, and I don't think tonight is going to be any better. We did our trial run in Neepawa and Jim wants warmer mitts and I want insoles in my boots. Other than that I think we are okay. Jim has new batteries in the camera (of course, even if we fail I have a feeling that there will be other cameras on him.) Kris says he takes the torch at 5.59 pm at Park and 1st. We are hoping to be there at 5:30 pm. ( we are leaving early just in case, but I have no idea what we are going to do outside for over 1/2 an hour! Sunday is supposed to be -2, but we have to have the torch today!!!) I will touch base when we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment