Monday, September 17, 2012

Feeling human again...

Amazing what a haircut can do for your self esteem...I asked for a really short cut and I got what I asked for..haha!  I think I have a "Cathy Cut" but I don't look as glamourous as Cathy does! Mine sort of sticks up in weird places, but it is short and I can manage it now. I don't look like a witch anymore ( my opinion!) I am starting to take down some of the vegetable plants - a big job but it has to be done. I keep thinking about winter and shoveling snow and if I don't move the pots and stakes now, I will never be able to shovel - so, as I said, it has to be done! And my feeling that I was getting a cold came to fruition today - running nose and sniffles and general malaise! So I walked downtown and bought a bag of licorice allsorts and ate them all... So there! My nose is still running but I feel vindicated. Better go to bed and suffer in silence. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment