Friday, September 21, 2012

Lunch time at the office -

Just when you think you have time some one phones you.  Here I am typing while talking on the phone.  Oh well.  It's just Jean.  Nobody important  (ooops! Was that out loud)  Already it is Friday and this is first chance I have had to be on the Blog.  Did you like my photo?  Isn't it attractive?  I am slowly getting things done in the house.  I am just so tired at the end of the day that all I want to do is sleep.  I'm trying to convince Jim to spend his potato money on a hot tub instead of his truck cover and weed wacker etc.  To my surprise he seemed receptive to the idea!  They have smaller ones for less than $2500.  I doubt if it will happen, but it is fun to fantisize.  Things are not working out now.  Even though it is lunch I have to go to the counter.  Have a great weekend.  I am going to try to get Kik to help me fix my computer at home

No comments:

Post a Comment