Thursday, September 27, 2012

OMG!!!!!!

I was just going to look at the blog and I logged in without even logging in!!!It took me right to the screen where I could say write something!  I am so excited I can hardly type.  I am using my new laptop and my fingers automatically go to where the keys should be, but they are not quite in the same place anymore.  Now to figure out what to say.  Work is work.  The caretaking, or lack thereof, has come to a head.  There is to be a meeting tomorrow with all the big shots involved.  The owners of teh company came out on Tuesday and demanded to see what we were complaining about.  First of all we are tenants, not owners, and second of all.... let us know you are coming.  Elizabeth spent over 1/2 an hour with them.  \some of their comments included.   "Show me the dirt!  Where is the dirt?"  "All the dust is coming from the basement... the walls are crumbling"   (sorry boys, we don';t have forced air heat)  One of my personal favourites was that "the marks on the bathroom floor are due to a chemical reaction between your shoes and the floor paint. It can't be fixed. Government services will have to repaint the floor."  (I went downstairs and grabbed one of their filthy rags, and wiped a stripe across the "chemical reaction"  It's a miracle!  It turned white and clean where I wiped.  I also wiped a strip in teh bathroom sink to clean up the scum.  Patty took pictures of all the dirt on the desks, etc. and the spots we wiped and sent them to government services.  I would love to be a fly on the wall at the meeting.  On a different note, I saw the doctor today.  I have numerous stones in my gall bladder, of various sizes, and I have polyps.  I have to have surgery.  Dr. Tariq will send a letter to Dr. Sandiwalla(?) and I should hear something from him in 3 or 4 months  SAY WHAT!!!!  Meanwhile, just keep taking lots of ibuprofin for the pain and try to adjust your diet.  If, however, I have a high fever and yellow skin or eyes, make an appointment.  I finally mailed your cookbook today Pati.  (what cookbook she says.... I just got rid of a bunch of cookbooks!)  This is the one Beth got when she was here.  |This way when she tells us about something she has made we will all be able to check it out.  Kik just got home.  I didn't realize it was so late. I made so many mistakes typing that it took me a long time to type this. I hope my computer screws up like this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment