Thursday, September 13, 2012

The things you find out!

I just discovered that my computer at work keeps me signed into the blog!  I just clicked onto new post and there I was. No fighting or cursing at it.  Jim is hauling potatoes now.  He'll be busy for the next couple of weeks.  The weather is so crazy he never knows what will happen.  Cold one day and then 29 the next. I, on the other hand, just plug along.  There is a Rummage "give away" at VCC on Saturday.  People have been dropping off things all week.  I have taken a couple of things ahead of time.  I got a tall pepper grinder.  For some reason I have always wanted a tall wooden pepper grinder. Go figure!  I also got a pair of "girlie" winter boots.  I would never wear them as my all the time boots, but they are the first pair of womens' boots I think I have ever owned.  They are phoney suade, with a wedge heel and they go almost to my knees.  Now all I need is a dressy affair to wear them to.  Meetings are starting up again.  Wine Tasting last night, Whitemud tonight, ACT on Sunday.  Time moves on.  Rrain is trying to get me to join Choraliers.  She says you don't have to be a good singer, just enjoy and participate.  I think I would have fun, but I also think that I would have to choose between that and Whitemud.  Both would keep me out 3 nights a week and I don't think I could take that.  I am still not sleeping well.  I fall asleep and then wake up an hour or so later and am awake for the next couple of hours before dozing off for 1/2 and hour etc etc etc.  My doctor wants to test me for sleep apnea but I don't think the symptoms are quite right for that.    I guess I should do some work. Patty just brought some to my desk.  I am going to try my computer at home this weekend. Maybe I can get on the blog with it

No comments:

Post a Comment