Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome back - surprise for you eh?

Sometimes things just work out, right! Please try to sneak up on your laptop again and see if it will respond so quickly again. Sorry to hear about your stones and do take care - is 3 to 4 months the usual wait times there? Patty you have waited for quite a while haven't you - and is it still October 22 for your surgery? Cathy if the tender goes out for cleaning, I hope you and Jim aren\t tempted again, or that someone encourages you to do it because you were so good. Time for you to let it go and enjoy some other activites - like glee club. Have you joined the singing group?
I have a big box of geranium slip clippings each individually wrapped in newspaper now sitting in the house for me to overwinter. I wonder what will be next? I paid a few bills today and now wonder where the money went? It is only Sept 27 you say, and we still have to get through October - what is happening haha  Thanks goodness the freezers (yes, with an "s") are all full.
What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving next weekend? It seems like  forever, but it was actually only last year at this time that we had the usual gathering at Harry's Mothers and Harry and I feed everyone, and then two weeks later she died. So much has occurred in this past year it really is hard to get my head around it all.
Take care for now - glad you got to sign in Cathy. Now I will have to try a new recipe from the KISS book just to tell you all about it and then Patty will also know what I am talking about. Have you tried any Cathy?

No comments:

Post a Comment