Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ah, 'tis the anticipation for sure

I write now because I expect there will be little time for you folks to be looking at blogs on weekend and I wanted to be sure to get my two cents worth in before you are all off to the races....I'll raise my wine glass to you both sometime this weekend just to be a part of the fun! Look forward to an update from you perhaps on Sunday or Monday ( Hint hint)
We are off to Kirkland Lake tomorrow leaving at 5 am - a long day ahead. Harry's brother Ted's grandson died on Monday - only in his 31st year but has been ill since teenage years. Still a shock for his parents - Derrick is Ted's eldest son and he and his wife Brenda are very upset - not likely a happy day. Harry's sister Donna is also going for the funeral but on her own apparently, so it will just be Harry and I in our car. So there was the getting ready to do last two days - the suit, and white shirt, and "what do I wear" questions of my own. And then my hair became a problem so a quick phonecall and I was able to get a short haircut done yesterday. I had wanted to hold off until I could get a perm but maybe its for the best because I'm thinking now that maybe I'll just leave my hair short and straight for over the spring and summer? We made another trip to Huntsville Zellers this morning to pick up some more big plastic outdoors watering cans - tried the two we bought last week and they are fine so home we came today with six more! We can throw out some of the other older leaking ones now ( I hope)
So I wish you all a wonderful weekend and good workshop for you Patty - you are well prepared so should be just great and the students will be all the wiser to benefit from your excellent "qualifications". Take care folks

No comments:

Post a Comment