Friday, March 22, 2013

Email

I was thrilled to see the email with newspaper articles honouring Patty- although I turned myself upside down to read them both. I am so proud and happy for you Patty.
Had a busy day starting with cleaning the turtle tank - I am getting much better - only took almost two hours but thats faster than any other time. Made some orange oatmeal muffins from a new recipe and although they were ok, not as yummy as my banana muffins. Lots of work watering greenhouses, and mixing dirt for Harry to transplant with, and moving transplanted plants from one house to the other.. and on and on. But I bought a ticket for the lottery tonight and intend to win. With that happy thought I am off to bed to read. Have a great weekend - the weather calls for wonderful temps next week so hopeful that some of this snow will melt away. There are little puddles here and there and that excites me! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment