Monday, March 18, 2013

Great - feels like we are all together again

This is wonderful news Cathy and glad to be hearing from you. Now, you take care of yourself and don't work too much if you really don't feel good. Better to take it easy and heal properly. I am preparing for that snow storm coming my way this evening and overnight.  Will it ever end? At least the temps are a bit warmer.and I don't have to worry as much about the greenhouses. I made a recipe from the Whats Cooking book (Spring 2013) Mom Knows Best meat loaf on page 26/27 for supper and I really enjoyed it. Something a bit different although I had to buy the stuffing mix and the cheese so not too economical I guess! And I made another batch of banana muffins which for some reason I have enjoyed over last few weeks - so in total about four or five batches so far! And you're worried about your body?? I say who cares -the summer is approaching ( I hope) and I'll get lots of exercise in the yard. So for now, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment