Thursday, July 4, 2013

A little bit of rain let me down.....

Scooby and I were working in the garden when a storm came up with thunder and then lots of rain only for a little while. enough to drive us into the house and start pumping at the front but as quickly as it came, it has gone. Taking advantage of some free time and free computer access haha We went up to North Bay quickly this morning to buy another budgie because one died last evening. They need company so thus needed another to make up the pair. Right now they are just looking at each other and getting used to new companions. I have found a really nice yoghurt called Astro Original Natural Yoghurt that comes in 8-100g containers in a sleeve. The flavours are: Vanilla, Black Forest, Caramel and Cappucino. I know it is a treat but I have really enjoyed the taste. They say to have one yoghurt a day to ward off "the blues" and although I don't think its really working, I am liking the yoghurt haha.  We got 4 baskets of strawberries yesterday and I baked most of the day - kuchen, pie, and cake. Also made a banana cake with some overripe bananas. And eating lots of fresh strawberries in yoghurt. I had to get a bag of ice to put into a cooler because I didn't have enough room in the fridge to store the baskets yet to be consumed. Well the rain has stopped and I should get on with the rest of my day. Just got a call from the insurance company to say they had a message that our automatic deduction of house insurance for end of June was returned with note that it was NSF. This is embarrassing so I must now run down to the office and pay them cash and then go onto the computer to figure out what went wrong. Never rains but it pours - oh well, keeps we busy haha Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment