Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cars

I think you will like the Equinox.  we had one for a while and was a good versatile car.  With the back seat down you can carry a lot of stuff, and the back seat when used for passengers is really roomy.  Kris and Sandi were very comfortable in the back seat with lots of leg room (they ended up getting a torrent, with is the GM equivalent of the Chevy Equinox)  I haven't been ignoring everyone.  I just haven't been feeling great and enjoyed reading more than writing.  I am working and coming home and resting.  Some life, huh?  I haven't even been in to garden for a couple of days.  Jim has been great.  Cooking and stuff.  It's nothing serious.  But I definitely have gout in one foot and it is sooooooo sore.  Having to go to work isn't helping I guess, but I shouldn`t complain since I went out for 9 holes of golf on Sunday.  I spent more time in the cart than I have ever done before.  We are supposed to golf 18 holes in the Touchwood Park tournament on the 29th.  If I am not better I will NOT be golfing.  The doctor feels I should be a lot better in a couple of days, but when you hurt a couple of days is a long time.  Speaking of time I better eat so I can take my drugs (not that I need an excuse to eat)

No comments:

Post a Comment