Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yes, you are right

Sometimes I think my choices in reading especially the supposed inspirational stuff causes some very unsettling moments as opposed to the expected results of peace or tranquility? At least this is my take. I wonder why I bother to read them except I am also drawn to viewing words that I am hoping to help! Quandary for sure. As for hair colour, I forgot to write a few words on that last night. You have done much better than I - For a few years now I have spotted the grey sneaking in - most prominent when I look at myself in the rear view mirror in the car for some reason - probably truer light? But still and all, my hair is still mostly brown and for that I am thankful. But getting back to your books - I always like to get suggestions and I think I'm game for self reflection haha so may take a glance Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment