Monday, January 27, 2014

Apple Crisp

Today was busy doing all sorts of things but in the end nothing really to show for it. The crisper in the fridge refused to pull out and so I thought it was stuck with something that dripped and I was right. But because of the fridge location close to the wall, the door does not open wide enough for the crisper to be removed without having to take out the whole shelf. And to take out the whole shelf you have to remove all the stuff covering it. Long story short I cleaned the whole darn thing - not a chore I really like but obviously it was overdue haha I made a most delicious apple crisp and just had a big dish for dessert. I think apple crisp is my favourite especially warm and with a bit of ice cream melting on top.  I did not have it that way today, but cold and dry was every bit as good. Of course I shovelled this morning as the plow went by just before I was ready to head down to check the mail.  Looking at your art piece again Pati filled me with all sorts of creative ideas and  I found my book on Making Fabric Boxes, enjoying a few relaxing moments flipping through pages and wondering if I could ever do it. So beautiful. My friend Sue viewed it on your blog and wrote such flattering comments back to me including pictures of a special Celtic Abbey in Scotland where she said your work would look wonderful. Well, time to call it a day, take the dog out one last time and then off to bed to read. Hope you are managing to survive this weather. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment