Thursday, October 26, 2017

Snow ...;

Okay. I was not ready. Denial is great until reality hits. I know this will probably melt before the real winter hits but this really is not welcome. Jim had to go to Brandon today and he says there was nothing bad there. Elizabeth came from minnedosa and there was nothing until she got almost to Neepawa.  Gee....why are we so lucky. And why does winter always start with freezing rain!?  Okay. So much for my venting.  Now you lnow why I seldom write. I always bitch. Oh well. You’ve both known what I am like for years. No surprise. One more day and I can sleep in. Too bad I am awake early no matter if it is the weekend or not. Gotta learn to relax. Of course it is only 8 pm and I am lying in bed, but I have my book beside me. That is good for a couple of hours

No comments:

Post a Comment