Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Crazy weather

Maybe a sign of what the winter has in store for us? Obviously snow is first on the list. And today's snow is wet and heavy. Had a real time trying to shovel early this morning. Only managed the driveway and clearing off the car. The rest can wait.
I just came in from walking to the Library to return the Monkeewrench books I borrowed. I loved these first two and since I mentioned a few more of these book names to Mike as a possible Christmas gift, I do not intend to order more in right now. Mike mentioned the author Jo Nesbo and his series called Harry Hole. So I took the first book in this series out today ( called The Bat). Our Library actually has quite a few of his books so I should be Ok for a bit. I'll start it tonight.
Last night the Show we went to in North Bay was again very enjoyable. The Scott Woods band Old Time Christmas Special. Since we have now been to many of his performances, we have seen the same things done/ or the same jokes told, but still, the music is so good that this "sameness" does not distract from the overall quality and enjoyment. I only wish that we did not have to travel in this inclement weather - it was a nasty trip back home in the dark and rainy/snow.
Tomorrow we go to Huntsville for my Doctors appointment and then other chores. Yesterday we actually started with a few things for Christmas gifts which makes me feel as if we are progressing. I always start to feel a bit anxious when we have nothing yet so buying even the few items encourages me. The task does not seem so daunting now, even though time is starting to slip away with December just around the corner....
I feel really laggy this afternoon and would lay down if it weren't something I actually ever do,  haha! So I better get those dishes done and then think about supper and having my bath. Got to have my bath for the Doctors appointment, after all!
Have fun week folks. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment