Saturday, January 12, 2019

Computer woes....

This is not a foreign experience for me either Cathy - if anything gets me all upset it is dealing with the computer and it's components. I remember when Pati switched to Windows 10 and went through similar issues - so I think Pati would be the best resource. Pati, you have just recently mentioned the struggles you had but then how happy you are with what it offers, right?
When we went to Windows 10 some years ago, Harry had so much trouble adapting that I had to have the geek squad revert us to Windows 7 again. My last encounter with the geek squad recently, reinforced the need for us to progress to better software, but I need to keep Windows 7 just to keep peace in the family haha!
Keep at it. Maybe while you are off these few days, you can play with it more in a relaxed mode so as not to get too flustered. 
Here it is still cold - I hate to have to take the dog out. I put his little sweater on but I know it does not do the job adequately so I try to keep the walk short - as soon as he does his thing I drag him back home - poor little guy. I walked up to the Post office and Pharmacy yesterday ( and the Lottery Store) and once downtown I had to detour to the Municipal Building to use the bathroom - I guess my body didn't like the cold either haha! I made a very tasty salmon/pasta casserole yesterday - something different from my usual Friday favourite Salmon Loaf. I enjoyed the taste notwithstanding pasta isn't the greatest thing to eat in large quantities - is it?  I found an old movie in a bag while doing some cleanup and watched it last night before bed called Meteor. made in 1996It starred all the old named stars such as: Sean Connery, Natalie Wood, Karl Malden, Brian Keith, Martin Landau. Trevor Howard. Henry Fonda, Richard Dysart. Joe Campanelli and others. What a hoot. Sometimes I like these movies - much better than todays?
Today is my Bird day - clean all the cages etc. Also today I must switch some birds into the huge floor cage Harry bought his week - he is getting anxious to see the switch done, but I also have to be careful as to which birds go where as I am still trying to keep them organized as to parentage and siblings etc. hard job!
Take care all...have a pleasant weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment