Sunday, January 6, 2019

Exciting....

....Cathy I can hear your excitement in your words haha! Hope you can get it all set up and organized and then the blog will truly be all  us three!
Mild again and melting and then colder this morning with snow - what a ride we are having. Harry spoke with a lady who has huskies and she tells him it will an early Spring because the huskies are already starting to shed which they only do when they feel Spring coming soon. So he is now wanting to set up the heaters in the greenhouses. Oh well....
I walked the dog to the Lake yesterday afternoon - it is like a winter resort wonderland. The lake is covered with ice huts and fisher persons, and snow mobiles crossing the lake like little ants. At the Bistro on the Lake the sleds were parked double at the back to go to the restaurant - they come off the trails and onto the Lake and into town to eat, and to gas up.
Here at home I am still trying to tidy up from Christmas - I took a load to the storage shed finally but had to shovel the door way and then chip ice in order to open the door. The driveways around the units are ploughed but not right up against the doors. 
Monday early I take the car in for an oil change = the warning light finally came on but I knew it was soon time. Then Bailey has his nails trimmed in the afternoon - it was supposed to be Friday but the lady called from Sault Ste Marie to say the weather was too bad to drive back home so the appt was changed.  Then Tuesday morning I go for my Hearing appt in Huntsville.  That should prove very interesting.
In meantime lots to do here to keep me busy. Right now it is early and I have my coffee to drink, and my Lottery tickets to check Yeah!  Hope you are all OK - Cathy I shall be thinking about you for your Dr appt on Monday. 
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment