Friday, January 11, 2019

Frustrations

I am so glad to have my computer but everything is different from my old one.  Things I used to do without thinking about it I can't figure out how to do on this computer :( .  I know I can ask Rrain to help me but she is so busy I hate to disturb her.  They are making more and more demands on her at work and she is trying to build up her own reputation for transcription. Oh well.  I don't have Monday off anymore, but they gave me Friday in exchange, so I have 4 days in a row off next week and then I have to go to Winnipeg on the 5th day so it will seem nice.  Our manager (now located in Winnipeg) is coming out on Monday so I am going to talk to her about my retirement and possible part time.  All she can do is say no so what can I lose.  Now I am going to go back and play on my computer and have a drink of wine.  If I can't figure out the computer at least I won't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment