Thursday, January 3, 2019

Future input

i have ordered a new computer. Okay, to be honest, Rrain ordered it for me. Her new laptop arrived yesterday. No sight of mine yet. At least hers came first. She does transcribing on line so this new computer will really help her. Mine will be more for enjoyment than work. I am also thinking of asking about going to part time. My retirement date is Dec 31 of this year, but more and more I want it to be sooner. This last bout with my health makes me want to retire before it is too late.  I know they have brought back retired employees as contract employees but I am hoping I can get part time and retain some benefits. Contract employees have no benefits. It might be a pipe dream but I will see what happens. My foot is still twice the size of the other one, but the pills the doctor prescribed had bad after effects for me. I am thinking about switching doctors. I feel like I  betraying him but he seems to be a pull pusher. I have had dealings with other doctors in emergency and they really seem to investigate all options before making a decision. I think all the medication I am on is what is giving me all the after effects. I will see what happens. I see the doctor on Monday and I intend to ask about all the medications that have been prescribed. So, now I intend to go to bed and hopefully sleep. Tomorrow I get my hair cut.  Yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment