Thursday, January 3, 2019

I'm not upset, as my wish came true today....

....we went to visit Mike - a trip arranged quickly but then surprises like this are always nice. The drive there was bad and then the drive back gave us freezing rain for half the trip but the visit at Mike's was great. Our drive sounded similar to your described experience today Pati and I think we went through just as much winder shield washer  constantly having to keep the windows clear - I do not like that kind of stressful drive. Anyway, we were introduced to his new lady friend he met at the University. Nice to see him with a new friend - they seem companionable so I hope for the best. He needs some stability, and diversion such as this to keep him active and his life meaningful. 
Now I am just putting the birds to bed and hopefully read a bit before I put myself to bed - I am into the Monkeewrench book Dead Run now, having finished the Louise Penny novel very quickly.  Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment