Thursday, December 20, 2012

Great response

I felt as if we were all together and having a conversation over coffee. Thanks for such a fast and positive response - my thoughts exactly and confirmed by my best consultants - you!
I returned her email with a short and open and friendly acknowledgement. C'est la vie!
Waiting now for the big storm to hit - right now we are having freezing rain but promises for about 25 cm of snow over night and into tomorrow. I doubt that much but you never can tell. I just finished watching the movie ELF with Will Ferral that I bought the other day. I guess this goes into my Christmas box to be seen every year - it was very light and refreshing - just what I needed to relax! I made a new recipe yesterday - little melt in your mouth balls covered with icing sugar. I had to pull out your melting moments recipe Patty to check if it were the same and I think because it was very similar, that I know now what your cookies are like and no wonder everyone wants to eat them haha Fortunately I am the only one to demolish these. But I have a few rolls of refridgerator cookies  in the fridge ready for the urge to bake up some nice hot cookies whenever I feel like it! Not much else new except I found the knitting I was doing last year - the prayer shawl and picked it up again. I was surprised how nice it is, so now anxious to keep at it and see if I can actually finish it. Actually a knitting project is perfect because it can be picked up for a time, and dropped quickly if other things need to be done around the house. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment