Friday, December 2, 2016

Strange, isn't it?

How the computers seem to be taking over our lives?  We have had some issues last week or so - I've had to call the technicians at our Server to fix three times already and have developed a nice congenial working relationship with " Tony" haha!. And Cathy you say you also have some issues with yours, but now Pati, you should be just fine.   I worry every time I try to log onto internet whether it will actually work - for me I can live with this trauma, but Harry needs his computer and I am always the person to have to get it fixed . A little white stuff last night so this only means the temps have fallen a bit and the precipitation we've had with rain and more rain,  has turned to snow.  
The parcel I sent to Erin in the mail arrived yesterday - Mike picked it up at the post office and phoned me, and together we unwrapped the outer papers and box, and then he placed the wrapped gift on the counter for her to spot when she came in from work.  The DavidsTea Advent Collection we sent was on time for her to start December 1 - so I am well pleased!
So here's to another day, and then the weekend. Any plans anyone? 
I may try to make my mincemeat tarts, and then cheese tarts as it seems Harry is now done with his recipes and the kitchen.
Time for my coffee and early quiet time...take careXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment