Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bingo

Bingo will not be a new interest for me!!  You have to know what you are doing in order to play, and neither of us did. It was most fortunate that two ladies sat across from us who were experts, and were most gracious in assisting us and guiding us through every game and all the nuances of the games. We did not get back home until 7 pm and then it was a mad rush to turn on the lights, and ready the outside for guests. I fear we missed most of the action as only had maybe twenty at the door before it started to rain, and I closed things down. In cleaning up I fell (soundly) against the rock garden and smashed both my knee and my face against rocks. Again, very fortunate that I did not get hurt worse than I did (ie perhaps unconscious from the head and rock colliding) So I limped in and I expect will be sore come morning. I wonder if I will be sporting a black eye???
Anyway, I just finished logging in the Food Dairy (last of 7 days- yippee) And shall now crawl to bed.  Hope your Hallowe'en went better than mine. And tomorrow we must remember to turn back our clocks. I'll change my bedside clock when I go to bed, and I just stopped Daddy's Grandfather clock and will start it again in the morning. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment