Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Busy weekend

Rrain and I had a good time at the ACTFest last weekend.  There were only 4 plays, but they added 3 workshops and gave the adjudicators 30 minutes at the end of the play instead of 15.   Definitely got more out of it that way.  We are hoping to take a play to the next one, in Winnipeg next year.  We behaved ourselves.  Gone are the days of closing down the dance and then heading to the hotel for the after party.  We were back in our  hotel room before 10:30 each night.  Didn't even finish the bottle of wine we took with us.  Tonight I am heading to Brandon to have supper with Loren.  Looking forward to meeting up with him.  I have to bring a report back on the restaurant since no one I spoke to had  been there.  Should be a good time for me

No comments:

Post a Comment