Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Got in there Monday

The aisles are much shorter than the local Superstore, and that may just clinch the deal.  Prices are higher on some things and lower on others.  Superstore promises to match any lower advertised price, but the difference isn't enough to get me back there.  Having said that, the health and beauty section is much, much smaller at Freshco, and I didn't see any Whey Protein, so I may just have to visit Superstore once in awhile, but given the layout, won't have to travel those long aisles.  But we went in to check it out ans spent $131.00, so there must be some good prices at Freshco.  I popped in yesterday afternoon, after my coffee,and scored a flat of Blueberries.  Now there are 18 bags tucked away in the freezer.

Yesterday was my last mammogram.  Yeah!!  This morning David went in for an emergency dental appointment, but was out in just a few minutes.  He needs a root canal and some work on his bridge, so the doctor suggested we contact the Dental College, to see if he can get the work done there, for a much lower price.

Things in the studio are slowed down, as David wanted some more grocery bags.  I have five on the go, and not much time left over for the arty stuff.  Or am I just procrastinating?  I dyed the fabric I needed, and then started drawing the pattern.  I think I may be a little scared of the amount of work I see in this latest piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment