Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Cold again...

Quite the weather we are having but I am managing to keep ahead of it all so far. Mind you, the blankets go on at night and then they come off in the morning - a regular routine. Just out with Bailey and the outside temp is minus zero right now but with some clear skies and some sun, it should improve greatly to make for a great day.
Shopping again yesterday in Huntsville and we made a point to go to Freshco.  I hope you have had a chance to get into your store and shop around Pati as I think you may just like it. Although I cannot compare the two and they may be totally different but I like the layout and the prices are good here - we purchased many items yesterday that we wanted and were on sale. One such item was frozen salmon which Harry will prepare for a meal at Mike's on Friday as we are planning to go there to visit and get a handle on taking care of his animals and house while he is in the field on Course. He asks me to bring my sewing machine as there is some repair needed on his tent ? I do not know what and wonder if I can even help him with my machine but I shall take enough equipment so that sewing can be done anyway as needed. As well his electric coffee percolator died and so I'll take mine for him to use until his newly ordered one comes in. I rarely use mine with just me drinking coffee - it is the Keurig or french press that i mostly use here. Speaking of which I just made a cup and used some new coffee grounds I bought yesterday called Folgers Dark Roast. I wonder if I will like it? I was wanting to make a switch from my usual Maxwell House and this Folgers was on sale at Freshco. never hurts to try something new!  So now to try it out.....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment