Friday, May 3, 2019

Freshco

We go to the Freshco Store in Huntsville and I quite like it. We actually switch between Metro and Freshco often.This store does not have that meat store inside that you mentioned Pati - actually I looked that up on the net to see what it was. Cantors or similar - I'm sorry I forgot its name right now.
I also appreciate all your comments - to date the Veterans Affairs has NOT been contacted as that would have to be a Harry thing and not happening.  I would like to know more about that though, because in speaking with my friend Cheryl in Winnipeg whose husband was in the Forces at same time as us, they have frequently capitalized on benefits attached to membership including VIA Rail trips dirt cheap.
More work in yard today - wettish and coolish but it is supposed to improve soon. ( maybe in July haha!)  I ran up quick to the Library to switch books - I took out another Kate Morton book as I enjoyed the first one I read. I also have a book on hand here at home called The Mailbox. It is about that infamous mailbox in N Carolina called Kindred Spirit. This is the same mailbox that was so important in the first Nicholas Sparks book you recommended to me Pati. Another book that I have just read is from Phaedra Patrick called The Library of Lost and Found - this follows her first two that you had also recommended to me Pati called The Curious Charms of Authur Pepper, and Rise and Shine of  Benedict Stone. Again I enjoyed it.  Have you read any of these Cathy? Maybe the Kate Morton books as you recommended her to me.
Well, everything is closed up for the night and I just had my bath, so I shall go off to start my new book and then nighty-night!  Take care.  ps I plan to win the $50 million tonight on Lotto Max - anyone with me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment