Saturday, December 14, 2019

A good chuckle for me....

Not depressing or anything of the sort Pati - just a good laugh because it all sounds so familiar - from this house, that is... haha! Now I do not speak for Cathy mind you, but I have heard some similar remarks lately from that house as well... Did I????
Snowing lightly and it is rather delightful! Sort of rhymes doesn't it? Bailey just loves it out in the snow so I try to take him frequently - or he will come up to me and just sit at my feet and stare at me. He sure knows how to get my attention, little darling.
There is a Christmas Cantata tomorrow afternoon at the Presbyterian Church. I went last year just out of the blue and was so happy to go. I will try to go again tomorrow - as a matter of fact, I shall plan on it.  So I better have a bath and wash my hair tonight before bed. And that means changing the linen, and that means doing a wash.....don't you just love it!! 
It will soon be time for my Happy Hour and this time of year I like to view some Classic Christmas movies - today I think it will be Miracle on 34th Street.
Have fun you folks....and keep laughing.....XX

No comments:

Post a Comment