Sunday, December 8, 2019

Cute little snowmen....

...and to think that some like minded individual spent time to put them all together for the sale - just for you Pati to love them and buy them haha!  And special that they will be useful for you as well?
Nothing new here. I was on phone again with Geek Squad today to ask more questions about this need to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  Yesterday at Mike's I introduced the issue and received great feedback and explanations with Harry and I asking questions and then Mike opened his laptop to Windows 10 and we got a bit of a tour. I thought that finally there was consensus, but then today it all fell apart again so I am back to wonder and worry. I have some time until January 14 but you know how fast time goes when there is a need to do something drastic!
Mild outside and. threat of rain - just what we want right? NOT.
I go to the Dentist in the morning - it is a regular scheduled appointment but two weeks ago I had a tooth start to act up and have had pain etc since then - hoping it may just be a filling, but fear it may be another root canal issue by the way it is acting. Regardless I will need to have it attended to. And Thursday I have a long overdue hair cut appointment. 
So Pati as you give your presentation also on Thursday, my thoughts will be with you. You are well prepared and have lots to show by the sounds of your previous messages - so as the saying goes, eh Cathy?  Break a leg.
Take care  ps I packaged the second batch of saurerkraut today and froze it. The first batch was bottled.  Nice to get that done and the big crock cleaned and back downstairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment