Saturday, December 7, 2019

Sale Day

The sale at Gail's house is over for this week.  I did better than I ever have before, but none of my new items sold.   And by saying "better", it doesn't mean I did well, only that I did better than ever before.  None of the previous sales were good.  I've left my stuff out there, as they plan to open again next Saturday.  My Cheese dip went over very, very well.  Very rich and great with pretzels.  Now, I'm exhausted and ready for a quiet evening.

A busy week ahead of me, and I've decided to take it one day at a time.  Worrying about Thursday, won't help me deal with Wednesday.  but that doesn't mean I can ignore Thursday.

So tomorrow, I'll sort out the studio, and rehearse my presentation for Thursday, but confine my worrying to installing the three new magnets I bought today to use on the uprights of the big storage racks.  They are made out of clothes pins and look like snowmen.

Well, it appears that there has been some sort of update that means I can no longer add a photo from my photo albums.  I will try to e-mail the photo to both of you.  If that fails I will try to add it to a this posting from my old computer.  Pissed off, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment