Monday, December 2, 2019

Another early morning

I will be so glad to have this Dr appointment over as I could not sleep again last night - I shall try going to the appt again this morning after that silly trial run I made on Friday!  But the weather has been on my mind with snow and freezing drizzle called for - I just looked out the window and it is still fairly calm right now. But in southern Ontario it really hit bad and who knows what will be coming here. After the appt we are going to shop a bit more - I have a list of ideas to look for gifts - yesterday Mike called and was asking for ideas as well, but in the conversation I was able to pick up a few ideas for him. There is so much talk on the radio lately of people downsizing their gift giving - I have always felt this way but being attached to a family of gift givers over the past many years I have not really been able to execute my ideas/thoughts on the matter. 
I was able to finish the sewing of all the little squares into a piece that measures about 21 X 25 - small for sure but I plan to put a wide border of red  (from that bolt of fabric I spoke of ages ago) and cover with red backing and try to machine quilt it. it keeps my mind going. I am not reading right now but on occasion pick up my little tablet with the games and play a bit of Candy Crush and Wordscape etc. It is fun and I hope will keep my mind active and 
thinking.
Heres to the coming week then. Lots to do and lots to look forward to as well as the countdown to Christmas starts. Yesterday I went to the storage shed and brought home my box of favourite Christmas music and DVD movies that I plan to watch over the next month.
Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment