Friday, December 13, 2019

Why?

Jim finally got the water in the utility sink working again. He called me over to show me and as we were looking the drier died. Totally gone. Fortunately it was almost done so I was able to spread everything out in the living room. We will see if it can be fixed but I think we are looking at a new drier. The washer is having problems too. Should we replace it now or wait for it to die?  The dishwasher leaks. We have to set our timers so we can go up and dry the floor as soon as it is done. I can live without the dishwasher but I use it as counter top. I can’t loose that counter space! The stove is new but our fridge is one that Jim’s sister got rid of when she got her new one.  Why does everything go at once?! And merry Christmas to me!  Jim was asking what I wanted. I said a big box of Twinings Earl Grey Tea. I might change my request. Sometimes you just wonder why ☹️

No comments:

Post a Comment