Friday, December 27, 2019

Floating Trees....

There are green Christmas trees floating around the outside of the front room window - beautiful display. You guessed it...Mike gave us an outdoor laser light to set up and create a colourful display of green trees and red speckles across out front window. He bought one for himself and had it set up when we visited Wed - I loved it. That would make him happy as there was another wrapped up for us to open there. I set it up yesterday and have enjoyed the colour ever since. We did not have any colour outside this year so this makes up for it. Mind you it is close to 40 degrees F and the snow is melting and creating puddles all over and the need to shovel at the front, and icy underfoot. Calling for freezing rain and ice pellets over next few days..... Not nice!
The Kidd books were a request from me - Mike knows I like books and always gets me something different from sources he reads, But also asks prior if there are any that I would like. Out of the blue I wondered if he could get the Kidd series so asked him,. Obviously he did a lot of research as the series is four books, but he tells me they are ordered from all different places because they did not come as a "set" anywhere. His hard work, but my fortune I guess..
The freezer is now full of little soup dishes and I have two more in the fridge for eating now. I had to do some fancy switching in the freezer to get all the dishes in which resulted in having to take out some things ..one of which is a store bought chocolate cake that I had hidden in there. I wonder if I now have to eat it??????
So on to today..still lots of work to do inside but I also have to keep my eye on the outdoors and the accumulated water and ice all around. Hope all is well with you folks...thinking about you both Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment