Wednesday, December 11, 2019

My" go to "as well...

In the midst of a whole bunch of c... yesterday, in the afternoon Harry asked for a coffee and as I poured the milk into the cup - you guessed it... curdles! I got my coat on and flew out the door to the grocery store for new milk (I'll have to do something now with the two quarts of sour milk ) On way home I passed the LCBO and quick turn in and bought a bottle of wine. Home I came with my milk, finished making a new coffee for Harry and then in the midst of more c... forgot my bottle sitting nicely on the counter still in the little brown LCBO paper bag. There it was early this morning - should I have a goblet now??? No, a nice coffee will do the job.
So now I must make something with sour milk - I'll get out my recipes and think about it. 
Snow squall warnings for today, and it is cold again here as well folks. Do not like to take the dog out but since I have to, he gets dressed in his little sweater and out we go. There is no way I can attempt to put boots on him, so he goes "bare foot".
Well, on with the day. Thinking of you Pati for tomorrow but most of all, hope you have fun!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment