Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Fun pictures....

It looks as if Chloe is totally involved with her new assets, Cathy. It is neat that she is so interested in most everything - Kris and Sandi's influence no doubt ?  I'll bet Grandma was also on the floor at some point in the visit?
Yesterday we made an unplanned and quick trip to Huntsville to Staples to buy more laminating paper for pictures, and another colour ink cartridge so Harry could complete his task of printing all his pictures from the old computer. We also filled the car with gas as most stations along the route to Sudbury and back will be closed tomorrow - not wanting to be stuck without gas...
As you know the Starbucks new Store was built on the same property as the new Canadian Tire Gas station so guess what... I jumped out of the car and across to the Coffee Shop. I was anticipating purchasing a 'special" holiday drink and I did not disappoint myself. Caramel Brule Latte - delicious and covered with whipping cream and sprinkles. And just for me!!
Today will be the big day of prep and packing for our trip to see Mike tomorrow - Christmas day. it will be busy i am sure so i better have my morning coffee and get on with it.  Yesterday it was 40 F and more melting and water to shovel at the front of the house - I will be happy to see the temp drop slightly which is in the forecast. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment