Friday, December 6, 2019

sounds like quite an evening...

...and not one I would like to have.  I think I am finally over my cold.  A few coughs and sniffles left but that is all.  It hung on for a long time  I have a new vacuum (small things excite me) I am now the proud owner of a Dyson Big Ball Animal.  My vacuum was a very old Kenmore that had reached the dangerous point with the electric cord.  The Dyson was $200 off so it was comparable to other vacuums that we had looked at.  I think I will like it. It even has an attachment for grooming long hair pets (hence the animal in the name |I guess).  It also has one for vacuuming up pet hair so it will be welcome around here.  Tomorrow Rrain and I are going shopping.  Probably won't buy anything but we are going to wander the streets of beautiful downtown Neepawa.  It is supposed to be -1 tomorrow before plunging to -20 on Sunday so this could be our last chance to enjoy the walk.  We are going to Killarney on the 22nd for Christmas and then Jean and Rrain will be here on the 25th.  Jim has promised Jean turkey so I guess I better get one.  I was going to use a chicken! Jean has offered to bring dessert. We don't have our tree up yet but maybe on Sunday.  Unless Jim gets bored while Rrain and I are out tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment