Saturday, February 19, 2022

Life in general

 We have been living day to day. We dodged a bullet with the last blizzard. The highway may have been closed but we live in a hollow so the wind blew over us. I don’t know how we can ever repay Rodney for digging us out so many times this year.  I got my first seed catalogue this week. I was beginning to think no one believed spring would come since I usually get it inNovember!! We have “critters” in our attic so every night I lie in bed praying they won’t come into the bedroom. I think we will have to ask the exterminator to come over. Good thing he belongs to the Legion so a couple of beer might be enough payment. Meanwhile life goes on. I dream of the day we can get together again. I get such pleasure out of picking up a conversation half an hour later and driving our husbands crazy cause they just can’t follow 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment