Friday, February 4, 2022

Gotta love a good debilitating winter cold

 Yep, that's how I've spent this week.  I eat, sleep, and sit around feeling miserable, while fooling around on the computer.  However, last night, lying awake in bed, I started to design fibre art in my head.  Then I suddenly realized that maybe, just maybe, some of my creativity was back.  It seems like it's been in hibernation forever!  I've been spending time this week fooling around on a creative website that I signed up for, and actually paid money, and will be paying money every month for awhile.  I think some of those classes, might have actually spurred some creative thinking.  One in particular, was on using sequins along with beads in hand stitching.  Yesterday I had been joking with Gail about having to find somewhere to buy sequins, but suddenly during the night I remembered that I had a jar of sequins on top of my bead cupboard.  Had forgotten all about them!  So today I dug them out and started sorting out various shapes and sizes (while stuck in the basement monitoring the laundry)  Boy!  Do I ever have a lot of sequins!  

The laundry got done, and then I made the bed, and slept for over an hour.  But now I'm done for today, and am starting to worry about getting any sleep tonight the way my nose is running.  But tomorrow, I can sort more sequins!

No comments:

Post a Comment