Saturday, February 26, 2022

One of those days

 Tonight I poured a  glass of wine. My daughter texted me and as I replied, and reached for my wine I spilled it all over my couch☹️  at least the weather is better by today. Yesterday was Lucky’s second birthday. But today was nicer so we gave him a bone outside. He was there for at least three hours!  We went shopping but after $60 I still had only three items in my list😤.  Rrain and I are going to get together and make some freezer meals. I know summer is coming but there is still time for hot meals. She went shopping for basics today too. We took our taxes into the account last week. We have an appointment next week to finalize them. I always figure that if we get enough back to pay the accountant we win. I used to do my own but with pension splitting, and Jim’s disability and medical discounts I don’t need the stress. So a break even is a win. But I do hate sitting at the legion hearing about everyone’s RIFs and stuff. I really wish I knew about finances when I was young. I think it should be a compulsory course in school! And now, since I spelled my wine, I will go to bed very unhappy, but content😊o


No comments:

Post a Comment