Sunday, March 20, 2022

I am woman, Hear me roar!

 Feeling very pleased with myself today.  I was out to Selkirk for a meeting, leaving about 9:30.  Backing out the driveway I realized that there was an Amazon box on the front stairs.  It was David's razor.  I kept going out to my meeting, but when I got home about 12:15, David had the razor and all of the other stuff that came with it spread out on the kitchen table.  He needed a bit of help figuring out the instructions.  I tried to sort them out, but was able to only get to realize that it operated somewhat similar to his old razor.   However there were a few other pieces not accounted for.  Took a break, and tried again.  After about half an hour, I  finally figured it out, and now we know how to clean it using a special solution and a special dish to use it in.  Well it's all set up for him, but I have a hunch that the special solution will probably evaporate long before that razor every feels it.

I never thought I would be able to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment