Sunday, March 27, 2022

Learning all over again

 Today, after 20+ years we switched our internet and TV provider. All new channel numbers, new receiver (no clock!), new remote…. I’m too old for this. Our internet is much faster, and I know I’ll figure out the new system, but I just don’t feel like it☹️  I’m cat sitting for Rrain this weekend. What a process!  They can’t be in the same room at the same time so you have shut one in one room, let the other out to roam, then the one roaming has to be put in the bedroom while the other gets put into the overnight room, then you let the roamer out into the rest of the house for the night. And tomorrow morning I reverse the program. Plus food and water and kitty litter for both. And Jim and I both have colds. We stay masked for two years and never got sick. People take their masks off and socialize again and we get sick. I’d forgotten how miserable a cold makes you feel. I’d have a cup of tea but it’s too much effort to make it☹️  (Poor Cathy😜). 

No comments:

Post a Comment