Friday, March 18, 2022

Oh my Friday already

 With milder temps and sunny skies I have been shoveling and chipping outside with the melting and icing. It  is to rain later this afternoon and through the night, so I wanted to get things ready. I have the sump pump available and all I have to do it set it up if the water accumulates too much at the front. And all the out buildings have had the snow/ice removed from their roofs so I think I am ready.

And I just came in from doing that, and also from setting up the second little greenhouse with cord and heater and then securing the door frame with a blanket to try to keep heat in at the door which is not too air tight. In order to access the greenhouse I also had to shovel a path in the snow to get there. Always lots of fun.

Now I am having some lunch of leftovers which I made yesterday. This is a recipe from Cathy from long ago. It is ground beef cooked up with onions, mushroom soup, and bread crumbs and one egg and then piled into muffin tins that have been lined with a piece of bread ( crusts off) and buttered on the underside. Bake at 350 for 30 min and voila! Thanks Cathy - it was from the Viscount Cook book - do you remember it?

I got my haircut this morning .....Yeah!! It feels so good to have it cut and believe me, it needed it. With the nice weather now, I may not need my toque and that always was good to hide the mess. Now i can just do the old wash and wear hair style and it will look OK.

Hope you will have a lovely time at the Concert Pati - a nice night out.  And a nice way to extend your Birthday celebration haha!

So long for now and all keep safe - this Covid thing is not over yet. 💝😅 

No comments:

Post a Comment