Thursday, January 26, 2023

Let it snow....

 Hi to you both,

An early morning note before I get going for the day. We really got hit with a lot of snow yesterday and last night and it is still snowing. You know what I'll be doing shortly. Outside I go and into the snow with shovel in hand. I think back to Nov and Dec when we were so smug enjoying the fact that it was still green out there haha! Now we pay for it.  Today i must go to the Library to return my books and hopefully take out another. Now that I am getting back into the swing of it again, I think I shall enjoy it.  Also this morning I have to move the cord and heater from the big greenhouse and put it into the little greenhouse to make two heaters working in there. This is where Harry has already planted some pots with seeds and the coming cold weather ( polar votex is it?) will cause some concern if the greenhouse cannot maintain its warmth. So we will leave the big greenhouse unheated until things settle down.

So I better get some breakfast and get on with it. Hope all is going OK with you both. Thinking of you... 👀❤

No comments:

Post a Comment