Thursday, January 26, 2023

Who needs a clean house😇

 The other day I looked from the landing into the basement and saw what a disaster it was. The next morning, first thing, I attacked it…. And it made a difference. The next day I was going to do some more but got distracted by Jim’s beer fridge.  Yes, it was thrown away by some one else, but he has been promising me for months that he would clean it. It is done now and I must admit that I have actually gone downstairs and opened it, just to admire the difference. Today I tackled “his” rec room. I moved all the furniture, vacuumed every where and washed all the floors. All the “stuff” piled on different surfaces I put in one place and told Jim to deal with it. And now, it is 9:23pm and I cannot move a muscle. I optimistically told everyone that I would do the sink and bar tomorrow but I think I will be lucky if I can get out of bed☹️.  But I did accomplish something. And the snow I need to shovel will melt by spring. I have boots if I have to get out of the house😜. Love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment